Saturday, February 11, 2012

wake me when the sun goes down



://
Lalalaaa, I really need to take some pictureees, this is pathetic...
Well, nothing exciting has been happening lately.
Bunch of tests next week.. not that excited.
Only 2 weeks of school and then a break for a week, thank god.

I need more frames for my pictures, I have a ton of them.
Well I hope you're doing better than me.
Goodnight ya'll.
(I'm not really going to bed but whateveeer)


Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
Lana Del Rey - This Is What Makes Us Girls
Kings Of Leon - Closer

6 comments:

  1. kiva toi taulu missä noita meiä kuva o:------)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pysyyks varmasti tolla klemmarilla seinässä toi:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. se klemmari on sillai jännästi kiinni siiinä taulussa, että joo kyllä pysyy :D

      Delete
  3. MITÄ SUN JALALLE KÄVI , OK ENTIÄ LUKIKO TOSSA POSTAUKSESSA SE JO MUTTA OON AIKA VÄSY NI EN JAKSA KELAA YLÖS XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete