Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Now Playing

I've been into some older songs lately.
And of course some newer ones as well.


Some of my favorite bands and artists.(and when I say some I really mean it, the list goes on and on these are just a snipped of them) 


The Band of Horses


Lana Del Rey


Yeah Yeah Yeahs



Birdy





Above&Beyond


I'm probably going to do a whole post on Above&Beyond, their music is life changing!


Some random songs I'm liking as well...


       
TV On The Radio - Will Do                                            Shannon LaBrie - Calls Me Home

      
Cults - Rave On                                               Magnetic Man - I Need Air


...and awesome videos





There are so many bands and artists which I completely adore and love, I couldn't possibly list them all, and even if I could the list would be so long and it would go on and on. :--D

No comments:

Post a Comment